KJ Is Back... :)


KJ Is Back…

 

OLLA OLLA my dearest friends…

I am sure you guys was thinking where am I going for this past few months without writing or post anything about my lifestyle where am I going and what am I doing right now, is it.

Well very simple I was travelling a lot’s nowadays to find and looking for something beautiful , special and yet a uniques things / places arounds .  Attending a lot’s events too by the way yeah…and you all know what, I guess my lifestyle was really interesting huh :-p … Don’t you all think soo…

A lot’s happening this past few months no matter good or bad that’s why we called it as life… Well I believed everything happen must be a reasons right guys.

Been busy with lot’s of things with my pageant/model my carrier and more… Looking for something new also a new adventure for myself. 

I wanted to say Thank You very much to all my dearest friends who are always been passion and keep waiting for my another story posting… Thank you cause always following me in twitter and ask about my blog too. I’ll posting all the story after this about where am I going… Wanted to know is it something interesting huh erm erm… Let’s check it out about it yeah…

Please don’t forget to follow me in my fan page ;







Love & Cheers
         KJ

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday QS Morning Quote...

Peter Marvey Magic Show In Malaysia 2014...

Spirituality Is For Self-Discipline...