Best Model's All Star's Shooting List

BEST MODEL'S ALL-STARS shooting list :
  1. Peggy - my goddess, one good way to end the year wouldn't it?
  2. Andrea - this one long time no see, if you can see =P
  3. Christine - my SAYANG ... how can I ever get enough?
  4. Mack - once you go Mack, you'll never go Back!
  5. Yumi - my dearest daugther Yumi Chew, whom I will love and support forever, at that's from my heart!
  6. Lynce - another daugther, just different surname =P
  7. Caitlyn - Tall, lovely, and still learning. She can learn EVERYTHING from me!
  8. Vivian - once a dearie, always a dearie.
  9. Yvonne - coffee, tea or me? You can have all three =P
  10. Caryne - cute and sexy, she always will be!
  11. Jasmine - I go up? Or you come down? Either way I am 100% satisfied =P
  12. Winnie - just like wine ... you can see the smoothes by how it swirls around the cup =P
  13. Cherish - cool, calm, cute, alluring, and they're always from Kuantan, hmm ...
  14. Kei - reason? See below.
  15. Li Sha - shoot her more before she becomes the next Miss Astro, LOL!
  16. Dreamy - I basically see THIS girl grow up!
  17. Natlely - if you're gonna die, make sure her looks is the one that killed you! Leave the rest to God.
  18. Agnes - this one is such a sweetheart ... I won't mind dying of diabetes from her!
  19. Suet Yee - best from Bentong, since my mum. A girl-next-door look with killer poses!
  20. Jennifer Ann - best of 1Malaysia ... if it's Malaysian, it's HER!she can go for ASEAN TOO wow...!
  21. Lisa Chow-best cosplay girl
  22. Vera - enough lor, dun change name lor ... papa cannot remember so much!

After u all look at the LIST sure u all wondering why im post it on my blog's...Its because if u wanna find a best model in Malaysian here is the 22 best model's for u to shoot them,they will give u the best pose and different character's everytime's...All of them is the Top Favourite Model's that Photographers choose always... :)


KIMORA JEAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peter Marvey Magic Show In Malaysia 2014...

Tuesday QS Morning Quote...

Loud Speaker Launch...